San Miguel & SALT
Six Epic Chefs, Six Delicious Beers, One Perfectly Pitched Guest Experience.
What We Did.
Partnerships & Activations
When San Miguel wanted to bring their World Beer Tap Station to London for the first time, as part of their Somerset House Terrace activation, they knew they needed perfectly pitched food to match with each of the specially created beers.
Working with highly influential culinary talent to develop dishes for each of the beers, SALT delivered a line up of pairings to surprise and delight San Miguel’s customers.
- Calum Franklin, Holborn Dining Room
- Chee Hoong Lee, Duck and Rice
- Neil Rankin, The PEPPER Collective
- Angel Zapata Martin, Barrafina
- Ferdinand ‘Budgie’ Montoya, SARAP Filipino
- Josh Eggleton, The Pony & Trap
- Somerset House